1. How old are you? 17
2. What's your height? Haven't measured
3. Do you have any pets? Yes! A Maltese Pomeranian dog named Bully
4. Any siblings? I have a younger sister
5. What do you want to do when you're older? Not quite sure job wise but something that makes me happy :)
6. Favourite artists? I really like classic artists like the Bee Gees
7. All time favourite song? 'You win again' by the Bee Gees (I grew up listening to their music and even though it's kinda old I just enjoy that raw emotion they evoke in their songs)
8. Favourite films? Catching Fire, Home Alone, Madagascar hehe
9. Have you travelled overseas and if so which countries have you visited? Yes, I have been around Italy and Malta twice, London, Paris, Fiji, Dubai. Going to America at the end of the year and I'm SOOO excited!!
10. Favourite food/drink? Chocolate/Lemonade
11. Favourite perfume? Victoria Secret
12. Favourite make-up product? Covergirl eyeshadow palette
13. Favourite item of clothing? Furry jacket
14. Favourite clothing brands/make-up brands? Forever New, Ralph Lauren, Sportsgirl/Covergirl, Rimmel, Maybelline
15. Clothes size/shoe size? 8-10/8
16. Heels or flats? Heels for a night out, flats for those casual times
17. Favourite lipstick? Covergirl no.200 (I think that's the number)
18. Fashion or beauty? Fashion
19. Who are your style icons? Kendall Jenner
20. Favourite magazine? Mizz, Vogue
21. A proud moment. Received top 4 in a state competition
22. If you had 24 hours to live, how would you spend them? With friends and family :)
23. Favourite school subject? Design and Technology
24. Phobias? Aracnophobia
25. What do you like to do in your spare time? Listen to music, enjoy the fresh air outside, watch youtube videos
2. What's your height? Haven't measured
3. Do you have any pets? Yes! A Maltese Pomeranian dog named Bully
4. Any siblings? I have a younger sister
5. What do you want to do when you're older? Not quite sure job wise but something that makes me happy :)
6. Favourite artists? I really like classic artists like the Bee Gees
7. All time favourite song? 'You win again' by the Bee Gees (I grew up listening to their music and even though it's kinda old I just enjoy that raw emotion they evoke in their songs)
8. Favourite films? Catching Fire, Home Alone, Madagascar hehe
9. Have you travelled overseas and if so which countries have you visited? Yes, I have been around Italy and Malta twice, London, Paris, Fiji, Dubai. Going to America at the end of the year and I'm SOOO excited!!
10. Favourite food/drink? Chocolate/Lemonade
11. Favourite perfume? Victoria Secret
12. Favourite make-up product? Covergirl eyeshadow palette
13. Favourite item of clothing? Furry jacket
14. Favourite clothing brands/make-up brands? Forever New, Ralph Lauren, Sportsgirl/Covergirl, Rimmel, Maybelline
15. Clothes size/shoe size? 8-10/8
16. Heels or flats? Heels for a night out, flats for those casual times
17. Favourite lipstick? Covergirl no.200 (I think that's the number)
18. Fashion or beauty? Fashion
19. Who are your style icons? Kendall Jenner
20. Favourite magazine? Mizz, Vogue
21. A proud moment. Received top 4 in a state competition
22. If you had 24 hours to live, how would you spend them? With friends and family :)
23. Favourite school subject? Design and Technology
24. Phobias? Aracnophobia
25. What do you like to do in your spare time? Listen to music, enjoy the fresh air outside, watch youtube videos
Hope you lovelies enjoyed my first post and found some facts about me interesting (probs not hahah). See you guys soon with another post!
Em(ily) ❤️
Blog claim: <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13073915/?claim=vvtedf2c9c3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Blog claim: <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13073915/?claim=vvtedf2c9c3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
No comments:
Post a Comment