Heeyy guys! So I decided to share my makeup routine for a casual night out. Whether it's going out to dinner or a party, this makeup look would suit the occasion as it's not too bold but still has some sparkle. Hope you enjoy :)
![]() |
| Products for look |
Firstly, I always like to start with a fresh face before I apply my makeup. To do this, I cleanse my face with the Simple face wash and rinse out with cold water. It's very refreshing and makes the skin nice and fresh and soft before applying makeup.
I don't normally use a foundation as I feel it is very thick on my face. I love applying a BB cream, especially the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream. I find this provides really good coverage and doesn't make my skin oily or feel heavy.
![]() |
| Maybelline 'Dream Fresh' BB Cream - Medium |
Next I apply a concealer to cover up any other dark circles around my eyes or patchy areas around my skin. The concealer I use is the Covergirl Clean invisible concealer and this I can honestly say is one of the best concealer I have ever used!! Not only does it perfectly cover up imperfections but provides a healthy glow to the areas where applied, sort of acting a bit like a highlighter.
![]() |
| Covergirl 'Clean' Invisible Concealer - Light |
![]() |
| Covergirl 'TRUblend' Pressed Powder |
To set this I use the Covergirl TRUblend translucent powder and then I am ready to apply my eyeshadow!!
For this casual night out look I decided go have a simple shimmer eyeshadow look. For this look I used a ModelsPrefer palette that consisted of warm browns and champagne colours. I simply follows the instruction that were written on the back and used all four colours to create a soft yet shimmery look.
![]() |
| ModelsPrefer Eyeshadow Palette |
![]() |
| Eyeshadow quad - 'Expresso Yourself' |
To finish the look I applied mascara to my top and bottom lashed using the Maybelline Falsies and topped it off with a matte natural lipstick by Covergirl in the shade no. 200.
![]() |
| Covergirl Lipstick - no. 200 |
![]() |
| Lipstick - nude/pinky shade |
Hope you lovelies enjoyed this post. I feel this look would perfectly suit any casual night out because of its clean and simplistic look yet it still includes a bit of shimmer. Thanks again for tuning in to my blog and feel free to leave any comments below if you guys have any questions. Love yooooouuuuu xx
Em(ily) ❤️
*Note: I am not a professional in the area of makeup and all notes here are purely my own opinion.
Products mentioned:
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Shade Medium
Covergirl 'Clean' Invisible Concealer Shade Light/Pale
Covergirl 'TRUblend' Pressed Powder
ModelsPrefer Eyeshadow Palette 'Expresso Yourself'
Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara
Covergirl Lipstick no. 200








No comments:
Post a Comment